Sunday 6 November 2011

Finally!!!!!!

I realized that this is my last blog post for Media Studies 3 for the year and felt a sense of relief…but then I asked myself…will I ever blog again? The answer is not yet clear to me but I probably will. Not as often as we had to though.

So I just want to give a shout out to the #Smed11 group. Well done guys, we are basically there!! Thought the time will never come but we worked hard, made good friends and made even better memories. What an awesome year this was, will never forget all the moans and groans and extension requests, or the jokes and stories and the ‘getting out of work’ schemes. Hahaha lovit! What a privilege it was experiencing my final year of study with a group like you.

Now!!! Let’s go get our party and our holiday OOON!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment