Sunday 30 October 2011

My Hidden Emotions – Sarina Adams

This week I came across this poem, and thought I will share it with you…because once in a while all of us feel like this. Hiding those deep emotions and keeping those deep dark secrets no one knows.

My rough exterior hides my true self; the anxiety, the fear, and the humiliation.
Like my sign the Libra.
It says I’m supposed to keep balance, but really what is good without evil.
That doesn't mean I don't have any feelings which nobody will ever see.
So I shall keep my hidden emotions inside, til the day I find someone whom I can share them with.
Thus the sadness in my heart will continue to grow.
Until one day I can either face-it or run from it.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. We walk around with smiles on our faces yet we deeply troubled inside

    ReplyDelete