Sunday 20 March 2011

If I could fly.

I dream that a lot. I dream that I can fly. I am flying over and into buildings, in the streets and over the heads of many people. I fly high above the cities and the forest, observing everything so beautiful and pure. It is almost like I am floating. Normally, when I wake up from these dreams I am in an extremely good mood.

Imagine how awesome it would be if we could fly. People, us, flying! No more getting into cars and driving to the mall. No traffic or pollution. No more accidents. Flying everywhere we want to be.

If I could fly, I would fly to the moon and back. I would fly to all the places which are difficult to reach, to the top of Mount Everest and to the middle of the ocean. I would fly far up into the sky and take a nap on the clouds. I get sleepy just thinking about it.

 I guess the only cloud I will be sleeping on is the thing in my bedroom I call my bed.

3 comments:

  1. You are so daring and courageous, and if you take someone with you, I bet the person would be speechless after their experience with you! You could open a whole new horizon up to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing I has wings right now to join the traffic in the sky, but in the meantime I'll settle for a plane ticket.

    ReplyDelete