Friday 11 March 2011

What I would like to do right now.

I would like to finish these blogs, upload them and go buy me a big platter of sushi. The problem is I am really not in the mood to “make lemonade”, but I don’t have a choice.
I feel stuck, because I cannot think of anything interesting to blog about. I keep thinking of my friend’s baby boy who is in the hospital and visiting him after I am finished with this blog. I have to go pay my sister’s flight ticket and I also really badly want to go have a drink with one of my best friends. I barely find the time to see her trying to juggle all these tasks and assignments and weekend jobs around.
Right now I am really just going blah blah blah to get this over and done with. I think if I made more time during the week I would have put much more effort into my blogs. How do you convince yourself to do something that wasn’t your idea to do it in the first place? You were told to do it and you have to if you want to pass your year.
Don’t get me wrong, I actually like posting these blogs each week. It is just today that my mind is everywhere but in my head. I am constantly thinking about doing something else. I am even worried about my Communication Science I still have to finish.
Great, now I can go buy that sushi I was talking about. J

2 comments: