These are the 10 most unexpected consequences of being online I thought of from the top of my head.
- You get an invite on Facebook from an ex.
- You stumble across friends you thought you will never talk to again.
- Some random person starts a conversation with you and you end up enjoying it.
- You get and invite or inbox from some randy and end up running into them in bar.
- You ‘facebook stalk’ and ex friend or boyfriend just to find out they are stalking you as well.
- You realize you actually like being on twitter and end up reading all the tweets when you go to bed until you fall asleep. (Waking up the next morning still holding your phone in your hand.)
- You end up losing some weight because you’re online
ALLthe time and don’t make enough time to eat.
- Then you get fat again because you don’t make any time to exercise.
- You develop the skills of tweeting and chatting while walking in a public place without bumping into anyone or anything.
- You tend to ‘Google’ just about everything. Nowadays my parents also turn to Google when they want to know something. What an awesome teacher I am!!
Being online has its positive and negative aspects, but I think we will definitely lose a part of ourselves if ‘being online’ would disappear. J