Sunday 26 June 2011

What motivates me?

This is my short motivational speech…

Motivation comes mostly from within. My motivation comes from my dreams, my goals, and what I strive for. Working with animals is one of my biggest dreams, and they are my greatest motivation and inspiration.

Feeling good about yourself, being happy and being at peace with yourself is also important for me. Feeling good and being happy also comes from within and this reflects a positive atmosphere upon the people and the things around you. This motivates me to be healthy and positive and accept myself for who I am, not to judge people and love my life, thus I can enjoy my life with my family and friends.

People basically need motivation for everything they do, whether it is exercising, studying, working hard, learning to ride a bike or whatever. Your friends and family is also a motivational tool, but the most important one is YOU

1 comment:

  1. I like your 'motivational speech', its true and inspiring. Love your feel good attitude as well. :D

    ReplyDelete