Sunday 19 June 2011

Back from Jozi

If I had to tell you about everything we did I will have to write a book. We did not sit still for one moment. It was actually really tiring, I slept the whole day when I got home. We had SOOOOOOOO much fun, there are no words.

Some highlights I would like to share are:

  • I almost shocked a guy with my stun gun (he was extremely drunk and rude).
  • We went on a hot-air-balloon, and I cried instantly as we left the ground. (I have a huge fear of heights).
  • We went shopping J J J J J and we went crazzzzy!
  • We had sushi (twice)… and we got a massage WHILE we were eating our sushi and drinking our wine. FYI…the wine glasses were filled with 750ml of wine at a time!! Those things are HUGE.
  • We met a guy named Paris, YES!! He’s real name is PARIS, he lost a bet so he had to drop his pants.

I can’t wait to go again. I already started saving some money for my next trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment