Thursday 4 August 2011

Have you figured out the second head fake?

No, as a matter of fact I didn’t even have any idea what this means!! Normally I write my blogs as is and don’t go Google something random which I can write about. This topic was different; I just had to go Google.

All I found was information on some guy who I have never even heard of, Randy Pausch, a lecturer who had cancer. Apparently he’s last lecture was amazing, inspiring, motivating and very very heartbreaking.

I’m not going to go on about this topic as I don’t know smack bam null about it, all I can tell you as that I read an article about this guy (Randy) and his last lecture and thought you might like to do the same. So here is a link to the article and a quote from the article from Randy himself.

“Did you figure out the head fake? It's not about how to achieve your dreams. It's about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way ... the dreams will come to you. Did you figure out the second head fake? The talk's not for you. It's for my kids.” – Randy Pausch; Life Teacher


After reading this article I could imagine the pain and sadness his wife and daughters must have had, but also the pride they must have felt within.

1 comment:

  1. Ya'll should watch the lecture. It's long but its worth it.

    ReplyDelete